Tuesday 23 August 2011

The Lying Game: Make your own 'suttons' room!

If you guy like suttons room like i do then keep reading. i dont know if some of you are aware but from the 1st and 2nd episodes suttons has had a room change (have a look at my older post  to find out more VVV)
so i have actually been looking at bedrooms similar to hers before i saw TLG so i thought i would share the pics of the rooms i like. my style is kind of contempory, paris, artistic.
just to let you know i like how half of suttons room is french/paris and the other is contempory, if i get a new room i am going to do that!
******the vanity and chair from suttons room is from pier 1 btw
and you can get a similar long mirror from argos (£30) BARGAIN!!!*******
now the pictures of similar rooms!
















YOUR ROOM DOESNT HAVE TO BE BLUE...
XOXX


8 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic posting! Lots of useful information and inspiration, both of which we all need!Relay appreciate your work. Gamerbolt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. generateur de v bucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. new escape games

    ReplyDelete
  4. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! Elder Scrolls Online: FAQ's

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. 안전놀이터

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. gamerbolt.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!.. mario games

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. apostas desportivas

    ReplyDelete